PlaceMyAd terms and conditions
The materials presented on this site are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws and any unauthorized use of these materials are forbidden. Materials on this site are copyrighted by PlaceMyAd (PTY) LTD or the original creator of the material, and may not be copied, reproduced, republished without express written consent by PlaceMyAd (PTY) LTD or the copyright owner.
Use of Site Information
Unless otherwise noted, you may view, download and print the documents and information available on this site. Documents and information made available on this site may not be modified or altered in any manner.
PlaceMyAd (PTY) LTD DOES NOT OWN any of the advertising mediums and publications listed on the website. PlaceMyAd is an advertising agency, therefore the information, documents, materials, services, and data presented on this website is their own and do not necessarily represents the agency.
PlaceMyAd (PTY) LTD attempts to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information available on this site, but PlaceMyAd (PTY) LTD makes no warranties or representations to the accuracy, relevance or authenticity of the information contained in this site.
This site could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. PlaceMyAd (PTY) LTD assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the site’s information, documents or other materials presented on this site. Changes are periodically added to the information and data contained in this site. PlaceMyAd (PTY) LTD may make improvements and/or changes to this site at any time.
Acceptance of quotation and payment of a deposit will be taken as acceptance of the following terms and conditions. Please ensure you have read and fully understand what is written below. Please contact us if anything is not clear to you.
– All costs provided include VAT where applicable and are valid for 2 -5 working days from the date of the quotation – depending on the advertising medium as well as publications.
– The costs provided when quoting are guide prices based upon what we anticipate the creative, time and production requirements to be based on previous experience and on typical processes, plus client co-operation in the provision of content, meeting deadlines and approval. Within reason, additional charges may be payable if there are significant variations to this, although the client would be made aware of this well in advance.
Charges are unlikely to deviate significantly from those quoted unless requirements change, however, please allow a contingency on price when considering your budget to allow for potential unanticipated requirements or additional development. Please also note that late payment of invoices may result in additional charges being incurred.
– No creative or development work will commence until the agency has received written approval of the quotation (by hand or by email) with a full amount of the agreed costs. This ensures that the agency is fully equipped to provide the very highest levels of service and expertise, from project inception through to completion. This also applies if a project is delivered in stages, whereby a full amount will be required before proceeding to each new stage.
– Unless otherwise agreed in writing, work will usually commence immediately after full payment receipt. Any anticipated completion date provided by the agency is subject to options chosen and client co-operation in the provision of information, resource, and approval. The agency will do its very best to ensure that agreed timelines are adhered to, but please be aware that circumstances, amends requested, or additional requirements may potentially result in delays. Timelines provided are estimated but the agency will not be held liable if the project over-runs due to delays caused by the client passing information or approval, or any third party issues or force majeure.
– In the unlikely event that the client is not satisfied with the first round of presented work, the agency will develop a further round of additional creative development and presentation. If after this third round there is still no agreement on direction, the agency reserves the right to potentially bring to an end any agreement with the client with NO REFUND OF DEPOSIT OR PAYEMENT MADE PREVIOUSLY.
– Until payment is received in full, all designs, artwork, and rights to design and artwork (whether in digital or printed format) remain the intellectual property of PlaceMyAd. Full copyright and ownership of all ‘commissioned’ work will reside with PlaceMyAd until full payment has been received, at which point the agency will surrender to the client, all claims of ownership and full copyright for final work produced (not including alternative designs, concepts, options, files, images or documents developed throughout the process). This agreement is subject to appropriate credit and acknowledgment appearing wherever possible and the agency’s right to use the work for self-promotion in its portfolio, in presentations, in advertising, in print and online.
– The client agrees to indemnify PlaceMyAd and keep the agency indemnified and hold the agency harmless from and against any claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, or expenses suffered or incurred in relation to work or services provided. The agency is not liable for any loss that may occur before, during or after the development of projects undertaken. The agency will not be held responsible for any delays, errors or losses arising from any third party.