Thabani “Big T” Ncongwane is a man of vision, with an entrepreneurial mind. Always ready for a business opportunity that greatly benefits both parties. He has vast experience in Sales, successful Corporate and Campaign Management over the years. He is a goal-driven individual fueled by his knowledge in Marketing, with multiple brands that he has proudly discovered and exposed behind him.
The Website is provided for your sole and private use. By visiting and/ or accessing and/ or browsing and/ or using this Website, you agree to refrain from copying and/ or using and/ or reselling the documents, data, images, materials, services and information within, for any commercial purpose without the prior, express, written approval of Place My Ad (Pty) Ltd.
The information, content, data, logos, products, and services described on this website are the copyrights, trademarks, and/or other intellectual property rights of Place My Ad (Pty) Ltd and its subsidiaries, affiliates, clients, licensors and/or licensees, alternatively the original creator as disclosed by Place My Ad (Pty) Ltd.
The services and/ or content offered on this website is, to the extent applicable, protected by South African Copyright laws and other intellectual property right laws, whichever applicable.
The services and content offered on this website is intended solely for the individual and private use of the user, any unauthorized usage of these materials are forbidden.
The trade and service marks found on this website belonging to Place My Ad (Pty) Ltd, including but not limited to its logos, shall not be used without the express prior written permission of Place My Ad (Pty) Ltd.
All other trademarks, registered trademarks, and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Unless Place My Ad (Pty) Ltd expressly indicates on the website that you may view, download and print certain documents and/ or information, by accessing this website, you hereby agree that you shall not download, rent, lease, sell, license, sublicense, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, distribute, transmit, or otherwise transfer all and/ or any portion of the services and/ or content offered on this website or otherwise take any action in violation to the copyright and other intellectual rights of Place My Ad (Pty) Ltd and its clients, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors and/or licensees.
The information and data found in this website is believed to be reliable; however, no warranty, expressed and/ or implied, is made regarding accuracy, authenticity, adequacy, completeness, legality, reliability or usefulness of any information.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Place My Ad (Pty) Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation and/ or endorsement of the portrayed views expressed within them.
Place My Ad (Pty) Ltd does not warrant that the data, information and/ or services in this website will be uninterrupted or error free.
The information and data is being provided on an “as is” basis. All warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, freedom from contamination by computer viruses and non-infringement of proprietary rights are disclaimed.
Kindly note that this website may portray technical and/ or typographical errors. Place My Ad (Pty) Ltd assumes no responsibility for errors and/ or omissions in the website’s information, documents or other materials presented on this site.
Changes are periodically added to the information and data contained in this site. Place My Ad (Pty) Ltd may make improvements and/ or changes to this site at any time.
Place My Ad (Pty) Ltd shall not be responsible for the following:
- any errors or delays in the content;
- any improper or incorrect use of the information and/or date described and/or contained in this website; and
- any damages that may result from, or be caused by, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behaviour, negligence or under any other cause of action arising from the use of this website. You are not permitted to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Website, including any unauthorized use of another’s account. You may not take any actions which may interfere with the working of the Website, such as overloading the infrastructure, hacking or password mining, circumventing the Website’s security features, copying any portion of the Website or its content, or attempting to obtain any information not purposely made available to you.
This website may include information and/ or data supplied by Place My Ad’s clients and/ or third parties and/ or users. The opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information provided by visitors, users, or others, are those of the respective author(s) and/ or distributor(s) and do not necessarily state or reflect those of Place My Ad (Pty) Ltd. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Place My Ad (Pty) Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Place My Ad (Pty) Ltd intends to provide friendly and helpful advice on its website, please note that the advice given, is not, under any circumstances, a definitive statement(s) of law.
Place My Ad Pty Ltd operates the Website from its offices in Nelspruit, Mpumalanga. All matters pertaining to this website are governed and interpreted under the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- All costs provided include VAT where applicable and are valid for 2 -5 working days from the date of the quotation – depending on the advertising medium as well as publications.
- The costs provided when quoting are guide prices based upon what we anticipate the creative, time and production requirements to be based on previous experience and on typical processes, plus client co-operation in the provision of content, meeting deadlines and approval. Within reason, additional charges may be payable if there are significant variations to this, although the client would be made aware of this well in advance.
Charges are unlikely to deviate significantly from those quoted unless requirements change, however, please allow a contingency on price when considering your budget to allow for potential unanticipated requirements or additional development. Please also note that late payment of invoices may result in additional charges being incurred.
- No creative or development work will commence until the agency has received written approval of the quotation (by hand or by email) with a full amount of the agreed costs. This ensures that the agency is fully equipped to provide the very highest levels of service and expertise, from project inception through to completion. This also applies if a project is delivered in stages, whereby a full amount will be required before proceeding to each new stage.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, work will usually commence immediately after full payment receipt. Any anticipated completion date provided by the agency is subject to options chosen and client co-operation in the provision of information, resource, and approval. The agency will do its very best to ensure that agreed timelines are adhered to, but please be aware that circumstances, amends requested, or additional requirements may potentially result in delays. Timelines provided are estimated but the agency will not be held liable if the project over-runs due to delays caused by the client passing information or approval, or any third party issues or force majeure.
- In the unlikely event that the client is not satisfied with the first round of presented work, the agency will develop a further round of additional creative development and presentation. If after this third round there is still no agreement on direction, the agency reserves the right to potentially bring to an end any agreement with the client with NO REFUND OF DEPOSIT OR PAYEMENT MADE PREVIOUSLY.
- Until payment is received in full, all designs, artwork, and rights to design and artwork (whether in digital or printed format) remain the intellectual property of Place My Ad (Pty) Ltd. Full copyright and ownership of all ‘commissioned’ work will reside with Place My Ad (Pty) Ltd until full payment has been received, at which point the agency will surrender to the client, all claims of ownership and full copyright for final work produced (not including alternative designs, concepts, options, files, images or documents developed throughout the process). This agreement is subject to appropriate credit and acknowledgment appearing wherever possible and the agency’s right to use the work for self-promotion in its portfolio, in presentations, in advertising, in print and online.
- The client agrees to indemnify Place My Ad (Pty) Ltd and keep the agency indemnified and hold the agency harmless from and against any claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, or expenses suffered or incurred in relation to work or services provided. The agency is not liable for any loss that may occur before, during or after the development of projects undertaken. The agency will not be held responsible for any delays, errors or losses arising from any third party.